RGNUL Patiala- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala: Admission, Courses, Fees
RGNUL Patiala– Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Patiala (Punjab), was set up by the State Legislature of Punjab in 2006. The University offers a coordinated B.A.- L.L.B. Hons. (Bachelor of expressions Bachelor of authoritative Law) course, L.L.M. (Master of Law) and PHD in a few specializations.
RGNUL is a state-funded college supported by UGC and the Bar Council of India. It is additionally NAAC (Grade A) authorized. Affirmations are led stringently based on % got by the up-and-comer in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). There are Reservations for SC/ST/Foreign Nationals/wards of Kashmiri Migrants/Punjabi Residents of Punjab/Specially Abled Persons.
The Institute has been positioned ninth by NIRF under top colleges of Law in India (2020).
It has likewise positioned thirteenth continuously.
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is a public graduate school in Patiala, Punjab. The Punjab Government set up the school as a college committed to Law. The University offers U.G., P.G. and doctorate programs in Law with more than 10 specializations.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, including various details such as Courses, Fees and admission process etc. down below:
RGNUL Patiala- Courses & Fees:
- BA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which full-time fees is INR 1,76,000 for the first year.
- LLM (Masters of Law)- It is a 1-year postgraduation programme for which the total fee is INR 1,27,000.
- Ph.D. in Law- A 3-year degree doctorate programme for which 1st-year fees is INR 27,000.
Admission Process: RGNUL Patiala
- It offers B.A.LLB as a college class, LLM in numerous specializations as a postgraduate course, and PhD courses at the post-doctoral level.
- Upcomers applying to B.A.LLB is more likely than not to pass 10 + 2. Confirmations depend on CLAT.
- Admissions to LLM are likewise founded on CLAT PG/CLAT LLM. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s certification in Law to be qualified.
- Admissions to PhD courses depend on a passage test directed by the organization. Applicants should be qualified with LLM to apply.
- The University offers U.G., P.G. and doctorate programs in Law. RGNUL offers admission to Indian just as worldwide understudies. The confirmation interaction is led online through the authority site of the University. RGNUL additionally keep a decent understudy personnel proportion with more than 50 employees.
- RGNUL confirmations are directed online through the authority site of RGNUL. Admission to every one of the projects depends on the separate selection tests. The confirmation interaction starts in January consistently.
- BA LLB (Hons) and LLM affirmations depend on CLAT scores.
- The University directs a PhD Entrance Test for admission to the PhD program.
- Admission to LLD is made through a passageway test directed by the University.
Admission Process for BA-LLB.
BA LLB (Hons) is a long term coordinated program offered by the University. It incorporates tasks, courses and venture work alongside the expert preparation. This program is offered in four unique specializations with a complete seat admission of 180 understudies. Any competitor who has done Class 12 can apply for something similar. Notwithstanding, the last choice of understudies will be founded on the imprints acquired in CLAT.
A 5% unwinding of imprints is given to competitors from saved classes to be qualified.
The competitor’s age should not be over 20 years in the event of General and 22 years in the event of the SC/ST and PWD Candidates.
Competitors showing up in or anticipating aftereffects of the passing assessment may likewise apply and show up for CLAT temporarily, subject to the condition that they will create the evidence of having breezed through the passing assessment with the recommended level of imprints at the hour of their meeting/advising.
Admission Process for LLM.
The University offers a one-year LLM program at the P.G. level in four specializations. The program comprises two semesters with an unlimited seat admission of 40 understudies. Upcomers who have done LLB or five-year incorporated LLB can apply for this program. The last choice of understudies depends on the scores got in CLAT.
A 5% unwinding of imprints is given to applicants from saved classes to be qualified.
Applicants showing up in or anticipating aftereffects of the passing assessment may likewise apply and show up for CLAT temporarily, subject to the condition that they will create the confirmation of having finished the passing assessment with the recommended level of imprints at the hour of their meeting/advising.
Admission Process for PhD.
The University offers a PhD program in Law. PhD is offered with a base course length of three years and a limit of six.
Applicants who have done an expert in Law are qualified to apply for something similar. In any case, the last determination of understudies will be founded on the scores acquired in a selection test led by University.
The qualified understudies need to go to a guiding round to finish the affirmation interaction.
Applications are only accepted offline.
The University is certified with an “A” grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). In 2019, the NIRF positioned RGNUL in the tenth situation among graduate schools in India. Likewise, it is an individual from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The University has more than 30 centre resources and two visitor resources. Aside from this, the University has a staff of more than 60 staff individuals. It comprises six panels for various occasions like Moot Court Committee, Cultural Committee, Website Committee, Sports Committee, etc.
The framework of the University is worked with all fundamental necessities, including lodgings, unsettled courts, labs, wellbeing focus, visitor house and some more.
Aside from this, the University offers positions and temporary jobs to all U.G. and P.G. understudies.
RGNUL has an Internship and Placement Committee (IPC) to help understudies direct and arrange their temporary jobs and arrangements.