N.L.U. Jodhpur- National Law University, Jodhpur: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission
N.L.U. Jodhpur– National Law University, set up in 1999, is a state University in Rajasthan. The college offers undergrad, postgraduate, and doctorate projects, for example, BA LLB, BBA LLB, L.L.M., M.B.A., PhD/L.L.D. Courses.
The Law University is an individual from the Consortium of National Law Universities (N.L.U.s). It is perceived by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.) and is likewise an individual from the Association of Indian Universities (A.I.U.).
In 2021, it was separately positioned 4th for Law by the NIRF and The Week. According to the NIRF, it was likewise positioned six and eight among all N.L.U.s, and the CLAT cut off individually.
The University likewise offers P.G. programs under distance schooling in a joint effort with IMTCDL/IMT. It has over 40 lasting and visiting employees. The University likewise directs disputable court rivalries for Law understudies, and it has two debatable courts with a careful copy of real court.
N.L.U. Jodhpur has more than 20 examination habitats for its understudies to direct research-related exercises. A portion of the focus incorporates Centre for I.P. Studies, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, Centre for Competition Law and Policy, Centre for Tax Law (CTL), Centre for Gender Studies, Centre for Legal Theory, among others. The library of the University is spread more than two stories, which comprises e-diaries, digital books, online assets, and more alongside the advanced far-off access.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about National Law University, Jodhpur, including various details such as Courses, Fees and admission process, etc. down below:
N.L.U. Jodhpur- Courses & Fees:
- BA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which the total time fees are INR 2,59,000 for the first year.
- BBA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which the total time fee is INR 2,00,000 for the first year.
- L.L.M. (Masters of Law)- It is a 1-year postgraduation programme for which the total fee is INR 1,10,000.
- Ph.D. in Law- A 3-year degree doctorate programme for which 1st-year fees is INR 55,000.
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)- It is a 2-year postgraduation programme for which 1st-year fees are INR 2,35,000.
- D.Sc. (Doctorate of Science)– It is a 3-year degree doctorate programme for which the 1st-year fee is INR 95,000.
- L.L.D. (Doctorate of Law)- It is a 3-year degree doctorate programme for which the 1st-year fee is INR 95,000.
- D.Lit. (Doctorate of Literature)- It is a 3-year doctorate programme for which 1st-year fees are INR 95,000.
Admission Process: N.L.U. Jodhpur
- The application cycle led by the college is Offline.
- Choice of the upcomers in the BBA+LLB (Hons.) and BA+LLB (Hons.) program is based on CLAT and fulfilling the qualification measures of passing 10+2.
- The determination of the up-and-comers in M.B.A. depends on merit in the last passing test.
- Just upcoming with B.E./B.Tech., in Engineering (barring Electronics/Tele Communication/Communication/C.S. and I.T.) can apply for M.B.A. Insurance Risk Management.
- L.L.M. choice depends exclusively on CLAT consequences given the candidate has L.L.B. or five-year coordinated L.L.B. (Hons.) degree.
- Admission to Ph.D. offered by N.L.U., Jodhpur is done based on the National Level Entrance Test directed by the college.
- Affirmation in LL.D./D.Sc./D.Lit. requires a Ph.D. or identical degree, and the choice depends on legitimacy and examination distributions.
Admission Process for BA-LLB & BBA-LLB.
The ultimate selection of the competitors in the BBA-LLB (Hons.) and BA-LLB (Hons.) incorporated courses is wholly founded on the CLAT score.
Common-Law Admission Test is a P.C.-based passage for confirmation in different N.L.U.s. Before applying, the candidate ought to fulfill the minor qualification measures of passing 10+2 with 45% total.
The unlimited seat admission of U.G. programs is 115. 15 seats are held for the Foreign National applicants.
The maximum age for a General candidate is 20 years, while for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, it is 22 years as of July 1. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category get 5% relaxation to the aggregate score of 10+2.
Admission Process for L.L.M. & M.B.A.
Admission to both the M.B.A. specializations depends on merit, while L.L.M. determination depends on CLAT score.
The hopeful competitors looking for confirmation in M.B.A. need to graduate with 55% imprints. Then again, upcomers searching for affirmation in L.L.M. degree requires L.L.B./Five years coordinated L.L.B. (Hons.) with 55% imprints.
Upcomers in the last year of their Bachelor’s certification is also qualified to apply for the program. Nonetheless, at the hour of confirmation, the upcomers need to present proof of the fruition of the degree.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories are awarded 5% relaxation in the aggregated score of the qualifying exam.
Admission Process for Ph.D.
The National Law University offers one doctoral program for which the candidate requires a graduate degree in Law with 55% imprints from a perceived college.
The last determination of the competitor depends on the National Level Entrance Test led by NLUJ alongside the exhibition in the meeting.
Competitors should score over half checks in National Level Entrance Test while saved classification up-and-comers are allowed with 10% of unwinding in test score.
UGC-NET and J.R.F. qualified competitors are excluded from showing up for the passage test. Notwithstanding, they need to show up for the individual meeting.
An unwinding of 5% to the total score of Master’s certifications is conceded to applicants having a place with SC/ST/OBC/PH classifications.
Admission Process for L.L.D., D.Sc., & D.Lit.
National Law University, Jodhpur offers higher exploration degrees in LL.D., D.Sc., and D.Lit. The upcomers applying for affirmation in these courses require a Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline.
Furthermore, the upcomers probably made a critical commitment in the space of examination in the concerned disciplines as confirmed by research distributions in refereed diaries. The last choice of the possibility for these courses relies upon the legitimacy and rules of the college.
National Law University Jodhpur has been perceived as one of the top graduate schools in India. It has been perceived by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.), the Bar Council of India (BCI), and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
N.L.U. Jodhpur graduates work in top public and global firms and go to Harvard, Yale, Oxford, and King’s for additional investigations. The college is famous around the country for its undergrad programs.
N.L.U. Jodhpur acknowledges the scores of the CLAT, C.A.T. for their undergrad and postgraduate courses.