RMLNLU- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission
RMLNLU– Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) is a state-level college arranged in the city of Lucknow in the Indian province of Uttar Pradesh. It is an excellent focus of learning gives law instruction. The norm of training is incredibly high, and simply the best understudies are known to be enlisted into the college.
The University was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh demonstration of 2005. It is one of India’s most prominent law colleges, and what first rings a bell when one sees the college grounds is the cutting-edge foundation that beats here. RMLNLU Admission is made based on the CLAT test, and it is ranked 11th in the NIRF rankings under the law category.
RMLNLU offers a BA LLB (Hons) incorporated program and L.L.M. degree, supported by the Executive Council on the suggestion of the Academic Council of the college. It likewise expands a customary Ph.D. program which is of five years. These courses are offered in full-time mode.
Aside from this, the college expands postgraduate certificate courses in Cyber Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Media Law, Entertainment, and Ethics. The college has marked MoUs with renowned organizations internationally, Tribhuvan University in Nepal, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University in Lucknow, Birmingham Law School, and Northumbria University in the United Kingdom.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, including various details such as Courses, Fees and admission process, etc. down below:
RMLNLU, Lucknow- Courses & Fees:
- BA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which the total time fees are INR 42,800 for the first year.
- L.L.M. (Masters of Law)- It is a 1-year postgraduation programme for which the total fee is INR 79,000.
- Ph.D. in Law- A 3-year degree doctorate programme for which the total fee is INR 1,70,000.
- PG DIPLOMA- It is a 1-year diploma course for which the total fee is INR 11,000.
- UG DIPLOMA- It is a 1-year diploma course for which the total fee is INR 7,000.
Admission Process: RMLNLU
- The college offers two significant projects, which are the B.A. L.L.B. course at the U.G. level and the L.L.M. courses at the P.G. level. Admissions to both these projects rely upon the applicant’s score in the CLAT Exam, and the top-scoring up-and-comers are chosen depending on their imprints merit savvy.
- Similarly, admissions to the Ph.D. program are made in disconnected mode, where the application structure should be downloaded from the authority site of the college.
- RMLNLU offers admission to understudies choosing to decide on courses in the field of law at the U.G., P.G. just as the Ph.D. level.
- Applications can be filled online on the authority site of the school.
- The choice for all courses is founded on the up-and-comers-and-comer’s CLAT score.
- The essential qualification for U.G. courses is passing the 10+2 assessments with at least 45% and at least half in L.L.B. assessments for P.G. courses.
- Admission to the Ph.D. courses depends on a passage test directed by the actual college, and the essential qualification is a graduate degree in the relevant field.
Admission Process for BA-LLB(Hons.)
The foundation offers B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) course to understudies looking for affirmation after the twelfth-grade test.
The course term is five years with a complete admission of 176, and understudies are conceded dependent on their CLAT score.
The all-out charges for this course come to around 5.4 Lakhs, and the confirmation depends on the competitor’scompetitor’s CLAT score.
The intrigued upcomers more likely than not passed their 10+2 assessments or a comparable assessment from any perceived board.
Upcomers, more likely than not, got at least 45% in their 10+2 assessments.
Admission Process for L.L.M.
The organization offers an L.L.M. course to up-and-comers who have cleared B.An in the previous two years. LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.) level of this University or LL.B. five years or LL.B. three years degree from any perceived University already.
The course goes on for one year and has an all-out admission of 20 understudies.
Applicant should have a B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.) level of this University or LL.B. five years or LL.B. three years level of any perceived University.
The applicant has gone through a regular course of study at the college for two academic years.
Admission to this course is founded on merit and relies upon the up-and-comers-and-comer’s CLAT score just given that the essential qualification is satisfied.
Precedent-based Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a general level law selection test led on a turning premise by 19 N.L.U.s.
According to CLAT Eligibility, candidates ought to have passed class 12 with required imprints for U.G. courses, while for P.G. courses, understudies should have advanced education in significant discipline.
CLAT Registration is led in online mode through the authority site of the test.
Admission Process for Ph.D.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University offers Ph.D. in six specializations. The minor term of the program is three years, and the most extreme length is six years.
Competitors with the essential qualification for Ph.D. can apply for admission to different specializations at the college.
The determination method involves the composed test (70 imprints) and the college’s meeting (30 imprints).
Competitors need half a total in the placement test to be qualified for the meeting.
5% unwinding is offered to SC/ST/OBC (non-velvety layer) classes of Uttar Pradesh or Differently Abled upcomers.
RMLNLU Lucknow offers various academic and infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty members of the institute, including moot court halls, library, residential quarters, conference halls, lecture theatres, auditorium, computer lab, hostels, sports, shopping complex, swimming pool, gym, etc.