NEET 2022- Registration, Fees, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
NEET 2022- NEET is one of the hardest clinical placement tests led in India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission leads public Eligibility cum Entrance Test to undergrad (MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses) consistently. According to the Government of India, it is a commanded prerequisite to qualify NEET Exam to concentrate on clinical courses in India and abroad.
NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test led in disconnected mode to offer confirmation in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Nursing, and so forth courses. All the public authority and private clinical universities will offer affirmation under 15% AIQ and 85% State level standard seats. Likewise, NEET is the main substantial test for admission to establishments like JIPMER, AIIMS, PGIMER, etc.
MCC will lead NEET 2021 Counselling under 15% AIQ seats in four rounds-AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, Mop-up Round, and AIQ lost opportunity round. NEET 2021 Counselling will be, led according to the current OBC and EWS reservation, with 27% seats and 10% seats held for the individual classification.
MCC conducts NEET Counselling for confirmation in around 83,000 MBBS, 27,000 BDS, 52,700 AYUSH, 1,900 AIIMS, and 250 JIPMER. NEET 2022 is the main test for up-and-comers trying to be specialists. Applicants looking for affirmation in India’s top universities like AIIMS, JIPMER, and so on will likewise need to show up for NEET. No other test is legitimate for affirmation in clinical courses.
Suppose you are someone who wants to pursue their graduation in Medical courses. In that case, this article is, for you, as findmecollege in this article has presented the structure of NEET with the details such as Registration process, fees, eligibility, Exam pattern as well as syllabus of the examination, down below:
NEET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||Undergraduate (UG) Exam at National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Offline or Paper Pencil Based Test (PBT)|
|Courses Offered Through NEET UG||MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BVSC & AH|
|Exam Duration||3 hours and 20 minutes|
|Number of Subjects and Total Marks|
|Total Questions||200 (180 to be attempted)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for each correct answer |
-1 for each incorrect answer
|Number of Exam Cities||543 (India) |
|Language/Medium of Paper||13 Languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Odiya, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi and Telugu|
|Accepting Colleges||1,613 colleges|
|Total Number of Seats||MBBS – 90,825|
BDS – 27,948
BAMS – 52,720
BVSc & AH – 630
|NEET Helpline Numbers||011-40759000|
|NEET Official Website||neet.nta.nic.in|
Registration Process & Fees: NEET 2022
- Up comers are expected to apply online on www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- After login, fill in your name, email id, orientation, portable no., and scholarly subtleties. Transfer the supporting records as referenced beneath:
- Stage1 – NTA NEET 2022 Registration: The initial step is to create your login accreditations, for example, NTA NEET Registration Number and Password.
- Stage 2 – Filling the Online Application Form: Enter your Details, paper medium, test focus decisions, instructive subtleties, etc.
- Stage 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images: Scan and transfer Passport size, Post Card size Photo, Signature, Left-hand thumb impression, and Class X Passing Certificate in the structure according to the rules for Uploading of Photo and Sign in NEET.
- Stage 4 – Payment of NEET Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application charge through UPI App/Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-wallet. After that, applicants can download the last application structures for their reference reason.
- NTA has presented 2 Phase application process, where applicants should fill one NEET application structure to show up for the test and the subsequent one preceding downloading the outcome.
- In Phase 2 enrolment, newcomers should finish the web-based application structure by giving the accompanying subtleties before downloading the NEET 2022 Result.
Instructive Details for tenth
Instructive Details for twelfth
Guardians Income Details
- Documents needed for this registration process are a passport-sized photograph of the candidate, Thumb Impression & signature, which he must upload after filling in the required information.
- Lastly, candidates are required to pay the application fee, which is INR 1500(GEN.) 1400(EWS & OBC) 800(SC/ST/PWD), and after this, they can successfully register themselves for the exam.
|Name of the Document||Specification provided by NTA||Size of file (JPG/JPEG Format)||Description for Online tool (with 72 DPI)|
|Passport Size Photograph||Not Specified||10 KB to 200 KB||2.5 X 3.5 Inches|
|Postcard size Photograph||4”X6”||10 KB to 200 KB||4.25 X 3.5 Inches|
|Signature of the Candidate||Not Specified||4 KB to 30 KB||2.5 X 3.5 Inches|
|Thumb Impression||Not Specified||10 KB to 200 KB||2.5 X 3.5 Inches|
|Class 10 mark sheet||Not Specified||100 KB to 400 KB||2.5 X 3.5 Inches|
NEET Application Fee
|Category||NEET 2022 Application Fees ( Inr )|
|General EWS and OBC||1,500|
|SC, ST, PwD||900|
NEET 2022 Result
|Category||Qualifying Cut Off|
|Unreserved category PwD||45th|
|Reserved category (including reserved category PwD)||40th|
NEET 2022 Exam Dates
|NEET UG 2022 date announcement||06-04-2022|
|NEET 2022 application process||06-04-2022|
|Last date to pay application fee||20-May-2022 (11.50 pm)|
|NEET 2022 application correction window||24-May-2022 to 27-May-2022 (9 pm)|
|Reopening of NEET 2022 application correction window for Category change||14-Jun-2022 to 16-Jun-2022 (9 pm)|
|NEET 2022 advance intimation of exam city||28-06-2022|
|NEET 2022 admit card||12-07-2022|
|NEET 2022 exam date||17-07-2022|
|NEET 2022 provisional answer keys||First week of August|
|NEET 2022 final answer keys and result||First week of September 2022|
NEET Cut off Marks (Opening & Closing)
NEET 2021 Cut off for Top Medical Colleges in India
|Name of the Institute||NEET 2021 Cut Off Rank||NEET 2021 Cut Off Score|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||87||687|
|VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi||128||687|
|University College Of Medical Sciences, Delhi||199||NA|
|Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai||539||675|
|Government Medical College And Hospital, Chandigarh||455||665|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||579||661|
|Dr. B.S.A. Medical College, Delhi||621||665|
|S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur||718||670|
|B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad||706||660|
|NDMC Medical College, Delhi||1008||650|
|Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Hospital, Mumbai||1614||656|
|Government. Medical College, Kozhikode||1056||638|
|Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram||1420||623|
|Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore||957||644|
|Madras Medical College, Chennai||755||675|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||3577||638|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||1631||653|
|Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||2311||641|
|Medical College, Kolkata||1147||632|
|Bahiramjee Jijibhai Medical College, Pune||1448||653|
|Government Medical College, Kottayam||2044||618|
|Gandhi Medical College, Musheerabad, Secunderabad||1794||660|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||2005||630|
|M.G.M. Medical College, Indore||3172||627|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||2200||649|
|Medical College, Baroda||1689||630|
|Government Medical College, Thrissur||2433||614|
|S.C.B. Medical College, Cuttack||858||657|
|Patna Medical College, Patna||2693||657|
|Government. Medical College, Patiala||3404||637|
|Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur||2476||644|
|Dr. R. N. Cooper General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||3534||635|
|Stanley Medical College, Chennai||1315||643|
|Osmania Medical College Koti||3204||639|
|Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||5110||617|
|Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research, Kolkata||2129||644|
|R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur||2825||640|
|Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||3385||636|
|G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur||3436||638|
|Government Medical College, Surat||2448||621|
|Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||2586||647|
|Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal||583||619|
|Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore||2122||618|
|Government Medical College, Amritsar||4355||632|
|ESI Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science And Research, Bangalore||3247||630|
|Government Medical College, Ernakulum||4243||606|
NEET 2022 Participating Institutes
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||Christian Medical College, Vellore|
|Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||Madras Medical College, Chennai|
|Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi|
|Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi|
NEET 2022 Marks Vs Rank
|NEET Marks||NEET Rank|
NEET 2022 Seat Matrix
|State/ UT||Number of MBBS Seats in Government Colleges||Number of MBBS Seats in Private Colleges||Total MBBS Seats|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||100||0||100|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||150||0||150|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1,047||100||1,147|
NEET 2022 Eligibility:
All of the up comers who want to show up for the forthcoming assessment should satisfy NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria. According to the authority refreshes by NTA, any progressions in NEET qualification rules will be refreshed beneath.
NEET Age Limit
- The base NEET age limit expected to apply for the test is that the up comer probably finished 17 years as of December 31, 2022.
- Additionally, there could be no upper age limit in NEET.
- Prior, over 25 years were not permitted to show up for the test; however up comers had tested the upper age measures in the Supreme Court, consequently, till the time court will reach any choice, that multitude of applicants who have finished 17 years are permitted to apply for the test.
- There is no restriction on the number of endeavors that is a competitor can take the test consistently.
NEET Education Qualification
- Class 10+2 in PCB and English from a perceived board with at least half checks for the overall classification applicants.
- Reserved classification competitors can apply for the test with 40% imprints in PCB.
- Assuming that an applicant has decided on science as an extra subject in Class 12 is likewise qualified to apply for the test.
- Indian Nationals are qualified to apply for the test.
- NRIs, OCIs, PIOs, and Foreign Nationals are eligible to show up for the test.
- In light of the NEET Exam Pattern, the paper will comprise 200 inquiries from various subjects. Applicants having the correct data about the NEET test example can plan for the test according to the checking plan and weightage of the issues.
- NEET test can be, given by the competitors in any of the favored 13 dialects like English/Hindi/Urdu, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, and Punjabi.
- NEET is an independent assessment that is a pen and paper-based selection test.
- Each question in NEET conveys a limit of four imprints.
- The most intense period for this test will be 3 hours.
- Science, Physics, Botany, and Zoology are the subjects for which the newcomers will get inquiries in the NEET test.
- For each off-base response, the negative stamping will be one imprint for every answer.
- Given the NEET checking plan, applicants will get +4 imprints for each right response, and one imprint will be deducted for each inaccurate. No imprints will be removed or granted for unattempted questions.
|Subject||Sections and Questions|
|NEET Biology Exam Pattern||Zoology: Section A – 35, Section B – 15,Botany: Section A – 35, Section B – 15|
|NEET Physics Exam Pattern||Physics: Section A – 35, Section B – 15|
|NEET Chemistry Exam Pattern||Chemistry: Section A – 35, Section B – 15|
|Internal Choice in Paper||Attempt any 10 questions out of 15 in section B|
Syllabus: NEET 2022
- The level of physical science is, appraised high all of the time by the test takers. Tackling material science questions requires numerical computation. Like this, applicants for science foundation found it hard to address the inquiries from this subject.
- Last year, 70% of the paper had mathematical-based inquiries from themes like Optics, Semi-Conductors, etc.
- Science is evaluated most straightforward segment consistently.
- It is likewise viewed as one of the scoring areas. Subsequently, newcomers are educated to settle the greatest number concerning inquiries from this subject with a significant degree of exactness.
- If you endeavor around 35 inquiries with an exactness level of 80%, you can score about 100 to 105 imprints.
- Up comers an equivalent number of inquiries from physical, natural, and in-natural science.
- The greatest number of inquiries are posed from the Biology area, for example, 100, notwithstanding, just the initial 90 inquiries endeavored by the competitors will be considered while ascertaining the scores.
- To score higher in this segment, you need to endeavor around 70 inquiries with an exactness level of 70%.
- From science, competitors can anticipate 4-5 direct inquiries from NCERT.
- Biotechnology, Human Physiology, Locomotion and Movement, and so forth are a portion of the significant themes.
- In NEET Chemistry, applicants can undoubtedly separate the prospectus into three sections: Actual Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry.
|Physics Class 11||Physics Class 12|
|Planar Motion||Ray Optics|
|Oscillations and Waves||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Gravitation||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Chemistry Class 11||Chemistry Class 12|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||IUPAC & Isomerism|
|Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Coordination Compounds|
|Redox Reactions||Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry – II||Electrochemistry|
|Biology Class 11||Biology Class 12|
|Human Physiology||Microbes in Human Welfare|
|Biological Classification||Ecology and environment|
|Plant Cell Biology||Genetics|
|Plant Anatomy||Biotechnology: Principles and Processes|
|NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII||NCERT|
|NCERT Physics of Class XI and XII||NCERT|
|NCERT Chemistry of Class XI and XII||NCERT|
|Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET – Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
|Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET – Physics||MTG Editorial Board|
|Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET – Chemistry||MTG Editorial Board|
|Concepts of Physics||H. C. Verma|
|NCERT Physics Textbooks||NCERT|
|D C Pandey Objective Physics for NEET||D C Pandey|
|NCERT Chemistry Textbooks||NCERT|
|GRB A Textbook of Physical Chemistry for NEET||O.P. Tandon|
|Elementary Problems in Organic Chemistry for NEET||M. S. Chauhan|