MNLUA- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission
MNLUA– Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (MNLUA) was set up in 2017. The college targets serving the general public in the field of law by further developing abilities concerning support, lawful administrations, backing, law changes, and enactment.
As of now, it is running a coordinated BA-LLB program at the U.G. level and an L.L.M. program at the P.G. level. Admissions to this college are altogether based on CLAT scores.
It gives every one of the virtual offices to the understudies taking affirmation.
The University went into an M.O.U. with the Convener, CLAT 2017, to make affirmations from the legitimacy rundown of the certified CLAT-2017 Aspirants.
The University is perceived by the University Grant oversight (U.G.C.) and the Bar Council of India (BCI). MNLUA offers just a single college class of BA-LLB (Hons) as of now.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, including various details such as Courses, Fees and admission process, etc. down below:
MNLUA, Aurangabad- Courses & Fees:
- BA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which the total time fee is INR 1,70,017 for the first year.
- L.L.M. (Masters of Law)- It is a 1-year postgraduation programme for which the total fee is INR 1,24,250.
Admission Process: MNLUA
Up-comers looking for admission to Maharashtra National Law University need to show up in CLAT. The University will report temporary legitimacy records based on CLAT scores.
- Visit the authority site of CLAT.
- Snap-on Register and enter the subtleties.
- Sign in to the records and top off the type of use.
- See the subtleties and snap-on submission.
- Pay the charge of the application in the wake of transferring the reports.
- Based on the CLAT cut-off, admission to BA-LLB (Hons) will be made.
- The total seat admission to the program is 60, including saved seats.
- The yearly charge for applicants having a place with Maharashtra is INR 2,13,490.
- The charge for applicants other than Maharashtra is INR 2,45,250 for every annum.
Admission Process for BA-LLB.
BA-LLB (Hons) is a long-term coordinated program offered by the college. The course comprises 10 semesters.
In MNLUA, 32% of the seats are open, and the booking rules fill the rest.
The all-out seat admission of the U.G. program is 60, out of which 41 seats are held for SC/ST/OBC applicants.
Qualification: 10+2 or identical with 45% imprints.
Choice Criteria: CLAT.
Admission Process for L.L.M.
L.L.M. is a 1-year long term coordinated program offered by the college.
Upcomers searching for affirmation in L.L.M. degree requires L.L.B./Five years coordinated L.L.B. (Hons.) with 55% imprints.
Specialization: Corporate & Commercial Law
Duration: 1 year
The Maharashtra National Law University has been grounded with appropriate foundation thinking about the necessities of the understudies and their educational program. It has the following offices as the primary attractions-
- Exercise center: The rec center on the grounds functions as a pressure buster and re-energizing the understudies. They can work out according to their accommodation.
- Lodgings: The University has given fair inn offices to young men and ladies inside the grounds. Cafeteria: There is an all-around kept up with cafeteria giving an assortment of food things at a moderate cost. It’s a spot to communicate, unwind, and revive.
- Wi-Fi grounds: The whole grounds are Wi-Fi empowered and have a high-velocity Internet association so understudies can get to the Internet without issues regardless of any place they are.
- Clinical offices: The college gives medical services to understudies by giving First Aid and other essential offices.
- Library: There is a very much fabricated library with the books and materials needed for the understudies and scholastic workforce and expanding information.