HNLU Raipur- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur – Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission
HNLU Raipur– Hidayatullah National Law University, HNLU, Raipur is a law University perceived by UGC and is endorsed by BCI. The Institute offers UG and PG programs alongside PhD programs. Under UG space, it offers BA LLB (Hons.), and under PG area, it offers LLM. The confirmation in UG programs is based on CLAT, and for PhD, the college directs its Entrance Exam.
The University was positioned at the tenth situation by CLAT among all NLUs in 2019. Around the same time, the University was additionally positioned twelfth among graduate schools in India by Outlook.
The University gives its understudies the best framework with all virtual offices, including an unsettled court corridor, library, PC lab, sports offices and some more. One of the highlights of HNLU is its six schools/focuses in various fields. A portion of the schools are the School of Juridical and Social Sciences, School of International Legal Studies, School of Business and Global Trade Laws Development, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
The University has more than 30 perpetual employees, including all teachers and collaborator educators. Aside from the resources, HNLU centres around the understudy’s offices. Additionally, the University has separate inns for young ladies and young men. The lodgings can oblige more than 200 understudies.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, including various details such as Courses, Fees and admission process etc. down below:
HNLU Raipur- Courses & Fees:
- BA-LLB(Hons)- It is a 5-year degree graduation course for which full-time fees is INR 1,81,000 for the First year.
- LLM (Masters of Law)- It is a 1-year postgraduation programme for which the total fee is INR 1,31,000.
- Ph.D. in Law- A 3-year degree doctorate programme for which 1st-year fees is INR 24,000.
Admission Process: HNLU Raipur
- The college offers undergrad, postgraduate and PhD projects to the understudies hoping to make a vocation in Law.
- To choose the understudies for UG, PG and PhD courses, specific affirmation measures are thought-about.
- UG and PG understudies are chosen based on CLAT score, and for PhD, qualified up-and-comers need to show up in a selection test directed by the college.
- HNLU confirmations are directed online through the authority site of the University. The University offers admission to Indian just as worldwide understudies. The confirmation for UG and PG programs starts in March each year.
- BA LLB (Hons) and LLM confirmations depend on CLAT scores.
- A legitimate score in UGC-NET/SLET is needed for admission to the PhD program.
Admission Process for BA-LLB- HNLU Raipur
At the undergrad level, the college offers BA.LLB course to the understudies who need to seek after their profession in the field of Law. The span time of BA.LLB course is 5 years.
Admission to the previously mentioned course is founded on the presentation of the up- comer in the Common Law Admission Test. The absolute admission limit is 160 seats.
- 5% unwinding in the qualification should be given to SC/ST up-and-comers.
- Half seats are held for understudies from Chhattisgarh State (Domicile).
- 15% of All India Seats and 12% of Chhattisgarh State Domicile Seats are held for SC applicants.
- 7.5% of All India Seats and 32% of Chhattisgarh State Domicile Seats are held for ST applicants.
- 14% of Chhattisgarh State Domicile Seats are saved for OBC upcomers.
Admission Process for LLM
HNLU offers a one-year LL.M. The program is spread more than three trimesters. The absolute number of seats accessible for affirmation is 47.
Admission to the LL.M. The program is founded on the applicant’s score accomplished in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Be that as it may, to be qualified to show up in CLAT, an applicant ought to have gotten an LL.B./B.L. Degree or an identical degree from a perceived University with at the very least 55% imprints in total (half if there should arise an occurrence of SC and ST upcomers).
- 5% unwinding in the qualification should be given to SC/ST applicants.
- 15% of seats are saved for SC upcomers.
- 7.5% of seats are saved for ST applicants.
- 3% of seats will be held on a level plane for Persons with Disability (PWD).
- 30% of seats will be held on a level plane for female applicants across every one of the classes of seats.
Admission Process for PhD
HNLU offers a PhD course to the understudies who wish to investigate the field of Law. The term for this course is 2 years, and the all-out admission is 15.
Qualified competitors are needed to show up for a placement test followed by an individual meeting directed by the college.
- 5% unwinding in the qualification should be given to SC/ST competitors.
- According to Chhattisgarh State Government rules, booking for affirmation in the PhD (Law) program will be appropriate.
- Competitors who have been equipped for UGC – NET (Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)/lectureship) or SLET will be excluded from the Entrance Test.