BCom LLB- Job Opportunities, Salary, Eligibility, Scope
BCom LLB is an expert law program that is five years in length. BCom LLB is an incorporated course wherein applicants are shown both trade and law subjects.
Some Commerce subjects that hopefully concentrate as a feature of BCom LLB course are Business Statistics, Business Communication, Auditing, Economics, and so forth.
|Name of Course||Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Legislative Law|
|Course Type||Full-time integrated degree course|
|Duration of the Course||5 Years|
|Requirement for Internship||Mandatory|
|Duration of Internship||20 Weeks|
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% in 10+2 from recognized education board|
|Popular Entrance Exams||CLAT, ULSAT, LSAT, CLUEE|
|Top Colleges||HPNLU Shimla, CNLU Patna, TNNLU Tiruchirappalli, NLSIU Bangalore, NLU Jodhpur|
|Similar Specializations||BA LLB, BSc LLB, BCom LLB, BBA LLB|
Aside from these upcomers are additionally shown law subjects which incorporate Law of Contract, Consumer Protection Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Crimes, Legal Language, Interpretation of Statutes, and the preferences.
As far as LLB is concerned no uncertainty. It’s anything but a decent extension. Yet, comprehension of the calling and abilities as a legal counsellor. Besides, If you are certain that you will succeed in this field, you can incredibly pull out all the stops.
In this article, findmecollege has given a complete rundown of Career Opportunities after pursuing BCom LLB, based on various factors, down below:
BCom LLB Course Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelors of Commerce and Bachelors of legislative law|
|Short Name||B.Com + LLB|
|Course Type||Integrated Degree Course|
|Degree||B.Com + LLB|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Mandatory Internship Duration||20 Weeks|
|Course Mode||Full Time|
|Minimum Qualification Required||10+2|
|Maximum Age Limit||20 years for general Category22 years for Reserved Category|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam Based|
|Course Fee||(30,000- 13.20 Lakhs) INR|
|Relevant Field||Law and Commerce|
|Job Types||Public Prosecutor, Law Reporter, Advocate/ Lawyer, Human Resource Manager/ Assistant Advisor/ Deputy Legal Advisor|
|Intital Average Salary||(2.5 LPA- 50 LPA) INR|
B.Com LLB Eligibility Criteria
|10+2 Stream||Candidates from any stream can apply for the course|
|Maximum Age||20 Years for general, 22 Years for ST/SC/OBC|
|Cut-Off Marks||Aggregate marks not less than 45% for general category. 40% for ST/SC/OBC|
BCom LLB Subjects
BCom LLB Subjects
BCom LLB Subjects
BCom LLB Subjects
BCom LLB Subjects
Top NLU’s in India
|HPNLU Shimla- Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission||TNNLU- Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|CNLU- Chanakya National Law University, Patna- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission||NLU Jodhpur- National Law University, Jodhpur: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|NLSIU- National Law School Of India University, Bangalore- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission||DBRANLU- Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Law University Sonipat, Haryana- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|RMLNLU- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission||MNLUA- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|RGNUL Patiala- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala: Admission, Courses, Fees||HNLU Raipur- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur – Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|NLU Odisha- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack- Admission, Courses, Fees||NLIU- National Law Institute University, Bhopal- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
|NLU Delhi- National Law University, Delhi – Admission, Courses, Fees||NUALS Kochi: NUALS- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission 2022, Cut off|
|NLUJ- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission||DSNLU- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Visakhapatnam- Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission|
Top Private LLB Institutes in India
|Bharati Vidyapeeth||Manikchand Pahade Law College|
|Symbiosis Law School||VIT School of Law|
|ARMY Institute of Law||AMITY Law College|
|Jindal Global Law School||Kirit P Mehta School of Law|
|ICFAI Law School||ICFAI Law School|
|Institute of Law, NIRMA University||Bharath Institute of Law, BIHER|
|School of Law, UPES||School of Law, Christ University|
|KIIT School of Law||K.L.E Society’s Law College|
B.Com LL.B Specializations Colleges in India
|Criminal Law||See all the colleges|
|Intellectual Property Law||See all the colleges|
|Corporate Law||See all the colleges|
|Business Law||See all the colleges|
|Human Rights & International Humanitarian Law||See all the colleges|
|Cyber Law||See all the colleges|
|Constitutional Law||See all the colleges|
|Labor & Employment Law||See all the colleges|
|International / International Trade Law||See all the colleges|
Occupation Scope For BCom LLB: –
- This is a joined degree course. It permits understudies to finish 2 Bachelor’s programs in 5 years of full-time study.
- Upcomers having a solid hand in business can spend significant time in their work as lawful professionals, legitimate officials and so forth.
- The individuals who are acceptable in trade can improve or practice their abilities, so they have vocation openings in business and money ventures.
Vocation Prospects For A BCom LLB Graduate:
- BCom LLB’s open positions for the understudy is brilliant. Both the government and private area enlist law graduates.
- Graduates with a partiality for lawful writing can likewise go for a profession in legitimate writing.
- Graduates can choose different professional alternatives after BCom LLB, like a criminal legal counsellor, common suit legal advisor, lawful investigator, record drafting attorney, and government attorney.
- There is consistently the alternative of seeking after the MCom. LLB and a postgraduate degree in different courses will likewise open numerous understudies’ chances.
- To be fruitful in this field, graduates must be inventive and energy driven.
BCom LLB has great Scope; however, as this is the expert course, you should have what it takes, like support, Pleading, Drafting, with the goal that you can improve here.
Regions Where One Can Work Are As Follows:
- Govt Jobs in different Departments Like work, Tax etc.
- Judiciary Preparation.
- Self-practice in regions like Environment laws, Labour laws, Tax laws, criminal law.
In the wake of acquiring a degree from Recognized establishments, you should Pass the Bar gathering test for getting rehearsing License so you would independent be able to practice. And work under good supporters with the goal that you can improve openness and reach.
Some Of The Major Job Opportunities:
|Law firms||Private practice|
|Legal advisor||Corporate lawyer|
|HR Manager||Attorney general|
|Law officer||Assistant officer|
|Law reporter||Management accountant|
- They can apply for Junior Manager or Security chief in various Government Companies.
- Competitors with a strong hand in business can have practical experience in their work as legitimate professionals, lawful officials, etc.
- The individuals who are acceptable in trade can improve or have some expertise in vocation openings in business and money ventures.
- They can take up different occupation parts in privately owned businesses like human asset administrator, business specialist, executive bookkeeper, advocate/legal counsellor, principal legal officer, law journalist, legitimate representative consultant, associate guide, law official, and public examiner.
Before rehearsing in any court of India, LLB graduates need to acquire the “declaration of training in law”. It tends to be achieved by giving the “All India Bar Examination (AIBE)” directed and administered by the Bar Council of India.
Attorneys can discover work in both public and private area associations. Focal and state government occupations are likewise accessible for attorneys.
Attorneys can likewise fill in as a lawful guide and legitimate instructor for firms, associations and families.
The BCom LLB Graduates Can Work In:
Legitimate Cells of Private and Public Sector Companies, State Bar Councils, Counselling Firms- Indian and Foreign Law Firms, Lawful Department of Foreign Companies, Global Companies, Worldwide Audit and Compliance Firms.
Occupation Profiles for LLB Graduates: Public Prosecutor, Lawful Advisor, Lawful Expert, Principal legal officer, Notary Advocate, Law Reporter, Justice, Locale and Sessions judge, Educator and Lecturer, Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate), Trustee, Solicitor etc.
Here Is The Description Of Some Of The Major Careers That Can Be Opted After BCom LLB:
- Attorney: In this work profile, one requirement is to prompt and address customers in common just as criminal cases. Legal counsellors present cases in the official courtroom and participate in all procedures and hearings.
- Legitimate Advisor: Candidates selected to work in such a task profile are additionally attorneys who have some expertise in a particular field of law. Lawful counsellors are typically employed by governments just as huge associations/organizations. The principal errand of a legitimate counsellor is to shield their customers from any lawful ramifications or results.
- Advocate: In such a task profile, one must do a ton of examination work to assemble real information just as actual proof to help their case. Aside from this, different duties dispensed to advocates incorporate examining and drafting contracts.
- Solicitor: In such a task profile, an individual typically has practical experience in a particular space of law like duty, case, family or property. Specialists offer legitimate exhortation to private just as business customers.
- Instructor or Lecturer: After finishing an LLB degree, competitors can likewise show law at the school or college level.
With the developing interest of talented attorneys and judges in India, BCom LLB has a remarkable degree in India. Yet, it exclusively relies upon individual to individual how well he uses that Scope.
If an individual is a master and in a decent school or independently additionally he can be acceptable, then, at that point an individual will discover a lot of chances in his BCom LLB. One can even have a circumstance where the person needs to battle professionally.
BCom LLB Skillset
|Hard-working||Ability to work long hours|
|Clarity of speech||Intellectual|
|Fluency||Good judgment of situation/people|
|Objectivity||Interest in Research|
|Convincing power||Good presentation skills|
Popular Exams for B.Com LL.B
|KLEE||MHCET Law||LSAT India|
|PU UGLAW||PU LLB Entrance Exam||SLAT|
|BHU UET||DU LLB Entrance Exam||AMU Entrance Exam|
|TS PGLCET||AP PGLCET||ILSAT|
|Lloyd Entrance Test (LET)||ILICAT||GLAT|
|Christ University Entrance Test CUET||Calcutta University Entrance Exam||Azim Premji University National Entrance Test NET|
|NEF Law Entrance Test||NLSAT||IPU CET|
|DU JAT||CUSAT CAT||Patna University BLET|
|ULET||IILET||KUK Entrance Exam|
|Allahabad University LAT||NMIMS LAT||CUET|
|PULAT||Patna University MLET||MUSAT|
|SAT India||LFAT||BHU PET|
|DAVV CET||NLAT||REVA CLAT|
Popular BCom LLB Colleges in Punjab
|Panjab University (PUCHD)||Chandigarh University (CU)|
|CT Group of Institutions||Khalsa College of Law|
|LPU – Lovely Professional University||Rayat Bahra University|
|CT University (CTU)||Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri|
|University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University||Rayat Bahra Group of Institutes, Ropar Campus|
|Amritsar Group of Colleges||Guru Kashi University|
|RIMT University||Swami Vivekanand Group of Institutes|
Popular BCom LLB Colleges in Karnataka
|University of Mysore||M.S. Ramaiah College of Law|
|Christ Academy Institute of Law||Presidency University, Bangalore|
|School of Law, Presidency University, Bangalore||Soundarya College of Law|
|Jain Deemed-to-be University, Bangalore||Kristu Jayanti College|
|St. Joseph’s College of Law||School of Legal Studies, CMR University|
|BMS College of Law||CMR University|
|K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bangalore||RILS – Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies|
|Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Bengaluru||Manipal Law School, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Bengaluru|
|Vivekananda College of Law||Karnataka State Law University|
|–||M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (MSRUAS)|
Popular BCom LLB Colleges in Gujurat
|Gujarat University||Khyati Institute of Integrated Law|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||C. U. Shah College of Law|
|GNLU Gandhinagar (NLU) – Gujarat National Law University||R N Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice, Vallabh Vidyanagar|
|Parul University||Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Law|
|Nirma University||Marwadi University|
|Institute of Law, Nirma University||Sardar Patel University|
|Ananya Institute of Commerce and Law||Ganpat University (GUNI)|
Popular BCom LLB Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
|Amity University, Noida||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University|
|GLA University||Institute of Management Studies, Noida|
|IMS Law College||Teerthanker Mahaveer University|
|Invertis University||GN Group of Institutes|
|Kamkus College of Law||Amity University, Lucknow|
Popular BCom LLB Colleges in Haryana
|Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University||Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana|
|GD Goenka University||Amity University, Gurugram|
|K.R. Mangalam University||O.P. Jindal Global University|
|–||Manav Rachna University [MRU]|
Top Recruiters of BCom LLB
|Archer Daniels Midland Company||LexisNexis|
|Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.||Kla-Tencor Corporation|
|ICICI Bank||Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co.|
|AZB & Partners||Khaitan & CO|
|J Sagar Associates||Luthra & Luthra Law Offices|
|Economic Laws Practice||Desai & Diwanji|