AVV Coimbatore- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore: Ranking, Courses, Fees, Admission
A.V.V. Coimbatore– Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore is a private considered college. It is a NAAC A++ licensed college and the fifth-best college in India according to the NIRF Rankings 2021. A.V.V. is a multi-grounds, multi-disciplinary college with 15 schools spread across six grounds in the southern piece of India. As of now, A.V.V. is offering 207 UG, P.G., Doctoral, Integrated, Dual-Degree, and affirmation programs in Engineering, Management, Medical and Life Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Social Sciences.
It is positioned 12 in the NIRF Overall Category. It likewise placed #5 in Universities, #6 in Medical, #13 in Dental, #12 in Pharmacy, and #16 in Engineering. In the Q.S. World University rankings, the establishment, and position #1001-1200 out of 2022, and in 2021, it gained 801-1000. This institute was positioned #41 in Indian Universities and #168 in BRICS. As indicated by THE World University Rankings, it is placed #801-1000 out of 2022. It likewise showed up at #125 in THE Asian Universities and #90 in THE Emerging Economies Universities. It was positioned as the twentieth best Indian University by Outlook I-CARE 2019 and snatched the seventeenth position in the Best Dental Colleges as per India Today 2020.
A.V.V. Coimbatore has been licensed by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The varsity offers an aggregate of 11 courses – B.Sc. Agriculture Hons, B.A. Mass Communication, B.B.A., B.C.A., M.A. in Communication and Philosophy, M.B.A., M.S.W., P.G. Diploma in Journalism and PhD in Communication and Philosophy.
In this article, findmecollege has provided the necessary details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, including various information such as Courses, Fees and admission process, etc. down below:
AVV Coimbatore Highlights
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), MHRD|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ grade, Advance Collegiate School of Business (ACSB)|
|Entrance Exam||National: XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ GATE/ JEE MainState: CAP Test/ PGCET/ PGECETUniversity: AEEE|
|Popular Courses||M.Tech, B.Tech, MBA, M.Sc|
|Courses Offered||250+ UG, PG & Ph.D.|
|Top Recruiters||Google MicrosoftIntelRelianceCognizantToyotaMahindraSamsungTata Consultancy ServicesIBMLGMicrochipWhirlpoolFordHSBCBoschInfosysRenault|
A.V.V., Coimbatore- Courses & Fees:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) – It is a 2-year post-graduation programme, for which 1st-year fees is INR 1 83,250.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) – It is a 4-year graduation programme, for which the 1st-year fee is INR 3 00,000.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – It is a three-year graduation programme for which the 1st-year fees are INR 1,14,500.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) – It is a three-year graduation programme for which 1st-year fees are INR 1,19,780.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Hons. Agriculture – It is a 4-year graduation programme, for which 1st-year fees is INR 2 25,000.
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – It is a 2-year post-graduation programme, for which the total fee is INR 10 60,000.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) – It is a 3-year graduation programme, for which the 1st-year fee is INR 1,45,000.
- Master of Arts (MA) – It is a 2-year post-graduation programme, for which 1st-year fees are INR 1,22,000.
|M.Tech||₹1.83 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
|B.Tech||₹3 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% AEEE|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||₹1.15 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Sc (Hons)||₹2.25 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 60%|
|MBA||₹10.6 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Pass in Graduation + CAT|
|M.Sc||₹1.2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BA||₹1.45 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 55%|
|Courses||Total tuition Fees||Eligibility|
|BSc||INR 1.5 L – 10 L(for 3-5 years)||10+2 : 50-60 %|
Exams: CBSE 12th, AEEE, JEE Main, IISER Entrance Exam
|B.E/ B.Tech||INR 10 L – 18 L(for 4 years)||10+2 : 60 %|
Exams: JEE Main, AEEE, SAT India
|M.Sc||INR 80 K – 10 L(for 2-5 years)||10+2 : 50-60 %|
Graduation : 50-60 %
Exams: CBSE 12th, JEE Main, AEEE, IISER Entrance Exam
|MCA||INR 1.2 L – 4.74 L(for 2-5 years)||10+2 : 50-60 %|
Graduation : 50-60 %
|BCA||INR 1.5 L – 4.74 L(for 3-5 years)||10+2 : 50-60 %|
Exams :CBSE 12th
|MBA/PGDM||INR 2.2 L – 10.5 L(for 2 years)||10+2 : 60 %|
Graduation : 50-60 %
Exams :MAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT, KMAT
|BBA||INR 1.5 L – 3.3 L(for 3 years)||10+2 : 50-55 %|
Exams :CBSE 12th
|MA||INR 1 L – 5.5 L(for 2-5 years)||10+2 : 50 %|
Graduation : 50-55 %
|B.Com||INR 1.08 L – 3.6 L(for 3 years)||10+2 : 50-60 %|
Exams :CBSE 12th
|M.Com||INR 90 K – 1.96 L(for 2 years)||Graduation : 50 %|
|MFA||INR 2.37 L(for 2 years)||Graduation : 50 %|
|M.E/M.Tech||INR 1.5 L – 10.39 L(for 2-6 years)||Graduation : 60 %|
Exams :GATE, TANCET
|MD||INR 2.5 L – 90 L(for 3 years)||Exams :NEET PG, AIAPGET|
|BA SLP||INR 5.4 L(for 4 years)||10+2 : 60 %|
|B.A||INR 2.42 L – 5.5 L(for 3-5 years)||10+2 : 50-55 %|
Exams :CAP Test, CBSE 12th
|PG Diploma||INR 50K- 4L(for 1 Year-2 Years)||Graduation: 50%|
Exams: NEET PG, CAP Test
|B.A.M.S||Inr 17.45L(for 66 months)||10+2: 50%|
|DM||INR 17.45 L(for 66 months)||Exams: NEET SS|
|Pharm.D||INR 7.5 L – 15 L(for 3-6 years)||10+2: 50%|
|MBBS||INR 95 L(for 66 months)||10+2 : 50 %|
|B.Pharma||INR 4 L(for 4 years)||10+2: 50%|
|UG Diploma||INR 20 K(for 2 years)||10+2: 55%|
Exams: CBSE 12th
|MS||INR 3.5 L – 81 L(for 3 years)||Exams: NEET PG, NEET, AIAPGET|
|MSW||INR 1.2 L – 5.5 L(for 2-5 years)||10+2: 50%|
|M.Pharma||INR 2 L – 2.3 L(for 2 years)||Graduation: 50%|
|BSW||INR 5.5 L(for 5 years)||10+2: 50%|
|MDS||INR 10.5 L – 37.8 L(for 3 years)||Exams: NEET MDS|
|Ph.D||INR 4.38 L – 10.39 L(for 6 years)||Graduation: 60%|
|Certificate||INR 475 – 25 K(for 4 weeks-12 months)||10+2: 50%|
Exams: CBSE 12th
|M.Ch||INR 84 L(for 3 years)||Exams: NEET SS|
|B.Des||INR 3.9 L(for 4 years)||10+2: 50%|
Exams: CBSE 12th
|Master of Surgery||–||Graduation: 60%|
Admission Process: A.V.V. Coimbatore
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham confirmation 2022 is, founded on the placement test. Admissions to the leader B. Tech. Programs are presented based on JEE Main or Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) scores. Aside from B.Tech, A.V.V. likewise offers BA, M.Tech, M.B.A., M.Sc., M.A, M.S.W., and PhD programs.
- A.V.V. follows an extensive methodology for admission to different U.G. and P.G. programs. The confirmation process for a more significant part of courses incorporates a Personal Interview (P.I.) led by the entrance advisory board.
- The University additionally leads Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) for admission to the B.Tech program. AEEE is a Computer Based Test/Pen and Paper Based Test.
- The foundation conducts Amrita Entrance Exam for admission to the B.Sc. program. According to the A.V.V. confirmation standards for the M.B.A. program, one ought to have a substantial score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE, and further, they need to fit the bill for an individual meeting led by the varsity.
- A sum of 11 courses in different specializations like farming, mass correspondence, reporting, the board, and so on are presented for Amrita University affirmations.
- The charges for the U.G. courses range from Rs1.50 lakh to Rs9 lakhs. Admission to the A.V.V. online courses is, offered straightforwardly to up-and-comers having at least 55% imprints though up comers scoring beneath 55% imprints need to fit the bill for a meeting.
Admission Process for B.Tech
Amrita University offers a B.Tech program in eight specializations in full-time mode. Affirmation is, presented based on a legitimate score in Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE) trailed by directing for the chosen applicants. The least qualification for B.Tech is 10+2 with least 60% imprints in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as principle subjects and least 55% imprints in the singular subject.
AEEE is a 2 ½ hours paper with 100 MCQs. Each correct response will get three imprints, while a negative reaction will prompt the allowance of one imprint from the complete score.
AEEE will be, directed in two separate modes viz. P.C. Based Test (C.B.T.) and Pen and Paper Mode Test (P&P), and up-and-comers can decide on any of the modes according to their decision.
Admission Process for M.Tech & MBA
Amrita University offers M.Tech and M.B.A. courses in different specializations at the P.G. level. The least qualification for M.Tech is B.E. /B. Tech in the pertinent discipline OR MCA/M.Sc. in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Application or comparable with least 60% imprints. For M.B.A., competitor probably passed Bachelor’s certification with most minor half checks from a perceived college.
Determination to M.Tech is, done based on GATE score. For Non-GATE qualified competitors, confirmation will be, done based on past academic records and execution in the individual meeting execution round. For M.B.A., applicants are chosen based on KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GRE/GMAT/CMAT scores followed by GD/PI.
Admission Process for P.G. & Ph.D
Amrita University offers MA, M.Sc., M.S.W., and PGDJ diverse disciplines full-time at the P.G. level. The least qualification for P.G. courses is a pertinent Bachelor’s certification from a perceived college.
Determination to M.A. in Philosophy is done through an Interview round. Admission to M.A. in Communication and PGDJ is, conceded based on CAP TEST followed by GD/PI.
For MA in English Literature, M.Sc. also M.S.W. is done based on merit in the passing assessment followed by an Interview.
Amrita University offers PhD in full-time and low maintenance medium at the examination level. The base qualification is a Master’s certificate in a significant discipline with at least 55% imprints.
Qualified applicants should undergo a composed test and individual meetings led by the college to seek affirmation. For PhD low maintenance, competitors are chosen based on a written test and a discussion followed by an assessment of the past academic record.
Beyond question, the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore arrangement is the first-rate. The arrangement council can draw in top organizations for position drives. The most fantastic bundle for our group was around 39 L.P.A., and the regular bundle was around 19 L.P.A. The vast majority of the understudies get pre-position offers during their temporary job residency. Organizations like Amazon, Microsoft, Intel, Google, Apple, Sony, Samsung, and so on visit the grounds during the situation drive.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore is certified A++ by NAAC and positioned fifth-best college in India. The school’s authoritative staff is amicable, and the school is highly famous for its schooling.
It offers B.Tech in seven specializations. Admission to the Amrita University B.Tech program depends on JEE Main or AEEE rank. According to the seat dissemination strategy of Amrita University, 70% of seats in the B.Tech program are apportioned through AEEE, and staying 30% of seats are filled through JEE Main.